Friday, November 2, 2012

Ignorance is Bliss.

Salamun salam and a very good days.. Sometimes if we had faced so much problems, it will teach us to be more mature. From these problems, you will learn to think positively, to figure out your problems and yeah, to survive. Indeed, you have SOME loyal people around you, they just can hear it but not solve it. Only you know how to handle your own problems. Lately, I've changed to someone who I think new. The new Fatin I guess. I tend to alienate myself. To show it with the a  clear statement, FOREVER ALONE. There is no one  isolating me or throw me out from their life but it's just what I want to. Yeah, I want to focus on my study and my exam but not getting myself into stupid problem. I am okay if there is people who like to share their problem and come to me, but to solve their problem is none of my business. Even my own problem, I could not handle it. How do they expect that I will hear and straightly solve their problem. I can hear, I can give my opinion but not let myself be one of the troublemaker. You know what, sometimes, if you ignore other, it is a bliss because you don't have to mess up yourself with others. I keep on motivating myself that I should not think of something unnecessary. No matter how good the motivator that motivate you, if you can't motivate yourself, you will fail in your life. Believe me, I'm a survivor. My only attention is my family. Seriously, what I do now and in future is only for my family. Man? Oh please, I'm done and I'm sick of this damn thing. 

No one but only my family. People around you will find you to seek for something that they can't handle and hoping that you will figure out the solution for them. Guess what, if they are done with their problems and they are dreadfully happy and enjoy with their fucking lives, YOU are no longer in their mind. They don't even know who you are or recognize you. They'll throw you away. They don't even remember who help them and who were with them faced those past stupid circumstances. I dare to tell you this because I am in this situation. So, I'm so sick with people. 



Girls out there, wake up babe. Be independent. Look forward. :')
Anyhow, I like to change something evil in me. Muahahaha. I don't want to be a centre of attraction anymore. I want to be an ordinary girl with an optimistic thinking. I don't even care if people don't like me but let me live the way I am. You hate me, ada ku kesah? You don't care about me, ada ku kesah? I only act to help what I think I can and where I just have the responsibilities to help. After that, it is no longer my responsibilities and you'll know how I act later. Kejam? Yep, hidup kena ada kekejaman sikit. After all, I am not an angel. There is no need of being hypocrite in front of public like posting in this blog to say that I am good enough like an angel if my heart say I'm not good. be yourself. People read this, they know how to act and think. Tak payah la nak baik sangat kalau hati kata tak. :p 


Mohd Fahmi, you'll understand this song later. 

Belajar untuk exam atau belajar untuk hidup ni? :p Wallahualam.

No comments: