Sunday, August 19, 2018

10 Facts About Me. (2018 Edition)

Assalamualaikum and Hi!


I know, as referred to the title, it is an old topic but, as the matter of fact, it is still relevant to talk to..

This post is meant for my own reflection and future reference, if I wanna compare my previous post about the same thing and the current one, the previous one was more cheeky and 'dakdak' sangat.. but if you ask me to change it or delete it, nah.. for this time, I just let it there. More to a history. (':


2018 Edition of 10 Facts About Me.


  1. I have not read any book this year. I do read books but what I mean is I did not finished my reading until the last page. I always leave it halfway. Umm.. not even half of the book actually. 
  2. Even though, I've been taking plane for quite number of times, I still have fear whenever I'm on the plane; what more to say, when there was turbulence and all. And I always alone. 
  3. I do love to travel even though I have not get any chance to travel like my friends do. Not that the permission from my parents that still worries me, but you know, the adult things like planning a proper one, saving money, being paranoid and whatnot. #suchasians
  4. My two most favourite hobbies are still cooking and writing. As for now, it is more to cooking. I always wanted to write and the ideas always play in my mind, but when I urge myself to write, suddenly I feel very awkward and I lost of words. Well, I need to practice on writing again. Hence, this blogpost is the starting point, I must say.
  5. If you ask me if I rather choose to read a book or watching any videos besides the movies, I would choose watching the videos (read: informative) because I barely got my proper me-time to read the whole book in peace. Usually, when I started to read, I always feel bad for leaving my works (reports, and reports, and paperworks and forms and urgh these boring stuff) behind.
  6. At the age of 25, I still have bantal busuk and I've upgraded to another 2 bantal busuk but not really busukla, okay la got elephants flushie. 
  7. Losing people that I love is my biggest fear, although I know, from this very moment, I will lose someone in my life. In 2016, my late grandmother, in 2017, broke up the 7 years plus relationship, and now? Seriously, I'm not ready for anything. 
  8. I always love bags and foot wears. Hence, I've quite many type of bags and foot wear, but I end up wearing the same shoes and bag. :/
  9. In my previous post about facts about me (2014 edition), I wrote, I'm not a fan of kpop nor runningman. However, I've been watching korean dramas, runningman, korean variety shows and some catchy songs from 2016 until now. How it started? Because of the KDrama, Descendants of the Sun. Hahahaha shame on me!
  10. Adulting sucks! Hahahahaha. Really, this really sums up my life right now. One thing that I cherish the most about growing up (old) is I have a nephew. He is the king to my kingdom. 

So it is actually 20 facts about me, but suddenly I become malas so... 10 it is! :p

No comments: